Frederick Lane from Platform for Good has recently published a fantastic list of developmental phases that helps manage the growing stages of your child’s digital life beginning from early childhood years.
· Phase One: Can I play with that?
· Phase Two: I want one of those!
· Phase Three: Let me set that up for you.
· Phase Four: Hey, that’s private!
· Phase Five: Whaddya mean I have to pay for that?
For more information, useful links, practical advice and suggestions please visit our GWA Digital Citizenship website or ‘like’ our Digital Citizenship Facebook Page.